Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Is it possible and/or how difficult would it be to convert a Wordpres theme to Joomla?

:((

ghostik Friend

Yes, it is possible and its not dificult, if you know regularities of joomla template

troymills Friend

<em>@ghostik 189458 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, it is possible and its not dificult, if you know regularities of joomla template</blockquote>

I have been learning joomla myself and it is quite difficult. can you please lead me to a site that tells me how i could do this one step by step. the pangs of old age makes it difficult for me to follow instructions posted in some sites that i have visited. is there a link that makes it much easier to follow?

rihannalexis Friend

<em>@troymills 189465 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have been learning joomla myself and it is quite difficult. can you please lead me to a site that tells me how i could do this one step by step. the pangs of old age makes it difficult for me to follow instructions posted in some sites that i have visited. is there a link that makes it much easier to follow?</blockquote>

I’m in the same predicament. Did anyone answer this yet.

TomC Moderator

After additional research and thought, I’ve decided to try to “reproduce” the elements of the WordPress template I saw onto an existing JA template. As I’m not a master coder or programmer, it’s going to take some work and additional “figuring out,” but so far so good (for the most part).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum