Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi..
    We would like to copy the Products Slider and Featured Products module from Mesolite to Purity and get it working just as it works on Mesolite.

I tried copying the module and configuring exactly how it is on Mesolite, but its not working.

Let me know, what Im missing.

darkenergy_ Friend

Hello, which module are you using? Did you create specific folder for the images? Can you provide some login details (you can pm me)

Trimud Friend

Hi,

what You mean by not working – doesn’t load or didn’t display properly.
    Also a link to Your site will be fine.

Regards

Val Kupstas Friend

To use the product slider from Mesolite, then you most likely need to add this here into the template.css file for the template you are going to use it in:

/*Slidder Module*/
    #ja-slider {
    position: relative;
    margin-top: 15px;
    }

#ja-slider-left {
    position: absolute;
    left: 0;
    top: 0;
    width: 30px;
    }

#ja-slide-left-img, #ja-slide-right-img , .ja-slide-left-img, .ja-slide-right-img{
    top: 70px;
    }

#ja-slider-center, .ja-slider-center {
    left: 30px;
    height: 165px;
    }

#ja-slider-right {
    right: 0;
    top: 0;
    width: 30px;
    }

.jsslide {
    white-space: nowrap;
    overflow: hidden;
    text-align: center;
    }

Infact, the easiest for you would be to copy the whole piece of code from this file here:

http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_mesolite/templates/ja_mesolite/css/ja.vm.css

And add to your template.css file and also download the images used and add to the images folder of the template you are using.

Its a start for you,and then please provide a URL for us to see how it looks like.

cplanetdoo Friend

I have a similar problem and I took the css from ja.vm.css from larix and put it into the template.css of portfolio. The problem still exists

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  cplanetdoo 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum