Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello.
    How can I receive copyright removal kit. I`ve seen I can remove copyrights in JAEC subscribtion (see attachment).
    Thank you.

1. screen
    Phill Moderator

That allows you to remove the copyright from the extensions but not the templates.

tiulkin Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 237301 wrote:</em><blockquote>That allows you to remove the copyright from the extensions but not the templates.</blockquote>
    Does any extentions have the footer with a copyright?

Phill Moderator

I believe there have been in the past. IIRC JA Comments still does but I have not checked any others.

Here is a thread that explains it all – http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/i-don-t-know-why-i-pay-for-become-jaec-member-i-want-to-remove-the-copyright/

elmundo_news Friend

So what kind of subscription do i have to buy in order to remove the copyrights or be able to add my name on footer?

I paid for that extensions club membership thinking that I would let me remove the copyrights from the bottom :((

Thanks

TomC Moderator

<em>@elmundo_news 249464 wrote:</em><blockquote>So what kind of subscription do i have to buy in order to remove the copyrights or be able to add my name on footer?
    </blockquote>
    If you want to be able to alter the copyright info on JA Templates, you need to purchase a Developer Membership.

elmundo_news Friend

ohhh I see, thank you.

Phill Moderator

Not quite TOM, developer members can remove the copyright on as many templates as they wish. Normal template club members can purchase the right template at a time. All the prices are on the signup page.

JAEC members can remove the cpyrigth message from JA Extensions such as JA Comment etc.

TomC Moderator

<em>@phill luckhurst 249486 wrote:</em><blockquote>Not quite TOM, developer members can remove the copyright on as many templates as they wish. Normal template club members can purchase the right template at a time. All the prices are on the signup page.

JAEC members can remove the cpyrigth message from JA Extensions such as JA Comment etc.</blockquote>
    I stand corrected . . . . . my apologies, elmundo_news

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum