Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I want position-1 through position-4 to display articles, rather than dummy text. How do I change those positions so that dynamic content can be displayed? What module is used?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly share your working site url and details including a neat and clean screenshot .
    You can publish your own modules or Joomla articles category module to display articles .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly share your working site url and details including a neat and clean screenshot .
    You can publish your own modules or Joomla articles category module to display articles .

vtinq Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 495613 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    You can publish your own modules or Joomla articles category module to display articles .</blockquote>

The site is on a non-public development server. I have attached a screen shot of the area I want to display article headlines and images. As you can see, the Articles Category module does not include include an option to display an image along with the headline.

vtinq Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 495613 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    You can publish your own modules or Joomla articles category module to display articles .</blockquote>

The site is on a non-public development server. I have attached a screen shot of the area I want to display article headlines and images. As you can see, the Articles Category module does not include include an option to display an image along with the headline.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    articles category is default joomla module , You need to make custom work to style its layout . Or u can use custom html content .
    design a module layout contain heavy custom work that is not under support scope , U can hire a developer for such work.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    articles category is default joomla module , You need to make custom work to style its layout . Or u can use custom html content .
    design a module layout contain heavy custom work that is not under support scope , U can hire a developer for such work.

vtinq Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 495619 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    design a module layout contain heavy custom work that is not under support scope , U can hire a developer for such work.</blockquote>

That is sad to hear.

vtinq Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 495619 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    design a module layout contain heavy custom work that is not under support scope , U can hire a developer for such work.</blockquote>

That is sad to hear.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vtinq 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum