Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi all

I know joomlart have some corporate templates but there is the (aha) missing. I request a corporate template who is:

clear
    nice design
    SAME FONT SIZE (IS IMPORTANT)
    SAME LOOK IN IE6,7,8, FIREFOX,SAFARI
    Fast LOADING
    MAY AJAX EFFECTS
    BIG TYPHOGRPHI
    EASY HANDLING

I know it is difficult but if it is not it where not a request for you;-)

Phill Moderator

With a bit of effort, JA_Halite might fit the bill.

roucou Friend

Yeah, Ja Halite is really great to use for corporate website. I will try it soon. Very clear.

TomC Moderator

There are actually quite a number of existing JA templates that fit the bill for a “corporate” template. I would recommend you spend some time looking through the library – I am quite sure you will find something that will fit what you’re looking for.

As for your request list – most of those (especially where typography and size is concerned) is easily handled within the relative CSS files. With regard to AJAX effects – you would have to be a bit more specific with regard to what it is you are wanting. I will say that, for a “corporate” business site, the less “effects heavy/busy” the better. Information is key with corporate type sites – not flashy effects.

suli3 Friend

Yes there are a lot of god templates but ther is the *aha” missing. they do not have the corporate feelings like same font size and same look in all browser.

But if you think so, i cant help here

liquidindustry Friend

I joined Joomlart prematurely thinking my site was going to be completed several months ago. After many unfortunate delays, the new site is now completed and we are getting ready to launch!

I am excitedly using several Joomlart components. However…

The JA_Halite is the template we are in love with and want to use is having an issue. It was working GREAT until we added “JSubscription” – Now the site shows up blank and pages will not appear. Just a white screen.

My developer was able to reinstall the template and get it to load, but certain pages like Jomsocial and FAQ’s we showing up BLANK as well. Then he reinstalled it again and the entire site showed up blank again.

We are VERY close to launching and now this template is setback. We developed many new features for this template and REALLY WANT TO USE it because it the best template here yet!!

What is the problem with this template and JSubscription workling together? Is there something that can be done?

Is there a fix so ALL pages show up like they previously did? Has anyone heard of this issue?

Thanks so much for your help! We are in a time crunch, so I need to get this corrected as soon as possible. (But REALLY want to use this template.)

Thanks so much!!

liquidindustry Friend

Actually, it might be Jomsocial that is causing the problem with the pages loading blank.

Any advice?

Thanks so much!!

liquidindustry Friend

It’s confirmed. The problem is actually really JSubscription. It causes this template to load blank. Does anyone know how to fix this problems? Thanks so much!!

didima Friend

<em>@suli3 148427 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi all

I know joomlart have some corporate templates but there is the (aha) missing. I request a corporate template who is:

clear
    nice design
    SAME FONT SIZE (IS IMPORTANT)
    SAME LOOK IN IE6,7,8, FIREFOX,SAFARI
    Fast LOADING
    MAY AJAX EFFECTS
    BIG TYPHOGRPHI
    EASY HANDLING

I know it is difficult but if it is not it where not a request for you;-)</blockquote>

l think we need perfect web hosting templates because alot of designers on here and they will like it l think

mikeroberts07 Friend

you are right didima ..

bryantwest Friend

Rasite looks promising for Corporates… Halites also is highly recommended… I would use this one pretty much right across the board for all my corporate customers (as it has good design, plenty of usable module positins, flexable, good typography) if I just came with Mega Menu (as the default menu system is ‘lacking’).

Have tried to get Halite working with Mega Menu… not much joy

suli3 Friend

Hi

None of them are really corporate templates. Corporate templates have a corporate identity like same font size. Black and Business are NOGO. No to much content and puctures. Simple, easy and fast. The corporate feeling is still missing here.

Phill Moderator

The corporate feel is easy to achieve with a few simple adjustments to quite a few of the templates.

bryantwest Friend

Corporates… microsoft.com, cisco.com, citrix.com… plenty of pictures there. Corporates also advertise and market themselves…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  bryantwest 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum