Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

I am interested in having our site setup exactly like the demo. I have fooled around enough and realize I don’t want to waste my time doing basic configuration someone is more qualified to handle.

I have installed the basic quickstart directory template and also the ja k2 filter. not sure if i need any other components or modules.

I simply want it to look exactly like the demo site, especially the search filter module/component. I can install quickstart and then install ja j2 filter if need be. no data has been entered worth saving so cleaning out directory and starting from scratch not an issue.

Not sure of cost but willing to pay reasonable amount for configuration. Pretty sure you guys know how to set it up in your sleep.

Let me know, thanks.

Best Regards.

Michael McCarthy

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can set the configurations of JA K2 extension with the help of this documentation . Follow the same steps to make it like demo .

While if you want to use JA Custom services You can submit your request here

Rx Greenthumb, Inc. Friend

Thank you.

I have been pulling my hair out over this and quite frankly i don’t have much left.

I’ll give it a try tomorrow and update you.

😎

Michael McCarthy

rvolt Friend

I will set it up for you if you like. highrvoltage@gmail.com

Problem is configuration images inadequate for setup. I’ve reinstalled from scratch following the guidelines but still can’t get the settings correct for the JA K2 filter module.

Very frustrating.
    :confused:

take a look please and perhaps you can get me the correct settings…

http://rxgreenthumb.com/directory

Thanks

Michael McCarthy

Problem is configuration images inadequate for setup. I’ve reinstalled from scratch following the guidelines but still can’t get the settings correct for the JA K2 filter module.

Very frustrating.
    :confused:

take a look please and perhaps you can get me the correct settings…

http://rxgreenthumb.com/directory

Thanks

Michael McCarthy

Thanks man… would love to get this thing configured properly. I’ll send you an email with user id and password.

Much appreciated.

email will be from rxgreenthumb@gmail.com

Email sent with user ID and Password… made you a super user… basically nothing installed worth saving and is simply JA Directory – Sample Data + JA K2 Filter.

Michael McCarthy

Thanks man… would love to get this thing configured properly. I’ll send you an email with user id and password.

Much appreciated.

email will be from rxgreenthumb@gmail.com

Email sent with user ID and Password… made you a super user… basically nothing installed worth saving and is simply JA Directory – Sample Data + JA K2 Filter.

Michael McCarthy

rvolt Friend

Its fixed.

rvolt Friend

Its fixed.

Dude you rock! Thank you sooooo much. I owe you.

😀

Michael McCarthy

Dude you rock! Thank you sooooo much. I owe you.

😀

Michael McCarthy

rvolt Friend

If you want a custom theme for it, let me know. Sent you an email with my customized theme to show. =)

rvolt Friend

If you want a custom theme for it, let me know. Sent you an email with my customized theme to show. =)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rvolt 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum