Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello

could you ask for a Templete clans.
    For example, especially for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, with an integrated Forum, a gallery module, Shutbox and server viewer. The matter would be a superpower

Regard

Hallo

könntet ihr bitte auch einen Templete für Clans machen.
    Zum Beispiel speziell für Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, mit einem Integrierten Forum , ein Gallery Modul , Shutbox und Server Viewer . Das währe eine Super sache

Gruss

Hung Dinh Friend

Have you checked out Xenia II Gamer edition?

selens Friend

ja klar , nur ich will auch ein Forum (1.5.x Version) ein Galerie und eine Shutbox drin haben und so was gibst leider noch nicht.
    –Eng. sorry for my Bad Eng. —
    clear, but I will also provide a forum (1.5.x version) a gallery and a Shutbox there and so was not yet give.

TomC Moderator

<em>@selens 53395 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    clear, but I will also provide a forum (1.5.x version) a gallery and a Shutbox there and so was not yet give.</blockquote>
    You can add all of these things to your website.

Just because the base template doesn’t have it pre-loaded doesn’t mean you are restricted from adding additional function and components in your customization of your website.

Menalto Friend

This just gave me a idea, since the new COD is a rocking game its not good to use a premade thing to honor this game. It needs special things:)

selens Friend

das ist mir alles klar , aber ich dachte zum Beispiel an Xenia II Gamer edition? wen alles auf diesen Template abgestimmt währe. Bis jetzt ist es leider so das Spez. Joomla 1.5.x ja keine “vernünftige” Forum Komponente hat , geschweige Shutbox usw.

–Eng. sorry for my Bad Eng. —

that’s all clear to me, but I thought, for example, of Xenia II Gamer edition? Who anything on this template would be voted on. Until now, it is said Spec Joomla 1.5.x not a “reasonable” Forum component, let Shutbox etc.

regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  selens 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum