Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi;
    Im currently running Sanidine template on my website. Everything is fine except for two tiny issues id like to fix.

First:
    On my forums, subcategories do not show correctly. First item appears on the same line as the subcategory text, and it looks bad, heres a screenshot:

Id like the first subcategory to be one line below.

Im running the mod for the kunena forums, not the fireboard that comes in the sanidine pack.

And secondly, the welcome message on the top of the page. As you may have noticed, the website is in spanish. And everything comes translated except for this:

How could i fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear opossites!

Please kindly give me the link to your site, i would like to have a closer look on the issue

Thanks

opossites Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

pls add the following code into the template.css file:

#Kunena .fbm {
    clear:both;
    }

Good luck

opossites Friend

That did the trick, looks a thousand times better, thanks a lot.

What about my 2nd issue, the non translated Home welcome message?

Thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

You access the breadcrumb module and translate the home text in there. good luck

opossites Friend

Thanks, “home” changed as i wished, yet “You are here” remains in english. How do i translate that part?

Saguaros Moderator

Dear opossites!

Pls open the file templates/ja_sanidineii_light/index.php and try to find the following code:

<strong>You are here:</strong><jdoc:include type=”module” name=”breadcrumbs” />

pls translate this text in there

Good luck

opossites Friend

Thanks you, looks much better.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  opossites 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum