Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

@wingly ,

We have “Advanced Options” in default(protostar) template in backend as shown the following “1-screenshot”

I just created simple responsive template. And like to create “Advanced Options” same as default template.
    The following screenshot is which is simple responsive template created by me. And i would like to make these options.
    How can i do?

1. 1-screenshot
    2. 2-screenshot
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@rjillella 423992 wrote:</em><blockquote>@wingly ,

We have “Advanced Options” in default(protostar) template in backend as shown the following “1-screenshot”

I just created simple responsive template. And like to create “Advanced Options” same as default template.
    The following screenshot is which is simple responsive template created by me. And i would like to make these options.
    How can i do?

</blockquote>

As the template related to joomla .
    please write on Joomla forum
    link is here

wingly Friend

@rjillella ;

So that you do not post a new thread i moved your thread to T3 Framework (group);

I want to understand you well. You see the options of our template JA Protostar; and you are creating a new template by your self and you want to implement some of the options that Our template has? If this is so, then i am afraid there is no easy answer for your question, as it is needed custom coding depending on how you do the template….

p.s. If you intend to create your own template; I would suggest you Start from just Joomla + T3 Framework; and you will be able to easy customize it and it already has all the options you need;

If you have difficulties using T3 Framework, i could personally suggest you other Framework even though T3 is one of the best and easy on my opinion; But these type of questions and issues are not related to JoomlArt products and does not enter the Support policy; So it might take time till you receive an answer as NON JA Issues are on low priority;

Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  wingly 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum