Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author

<em>@art3 475547 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, I want to change colors throughout the template.

If I do with custom.css is much to change.

I want to have the option of Theme Red (as well as Violet, Green)

It is the best? o What do you recommend?</blockquote>

You can try to use this way to create JA_Nuevo – Red template with red color

+ Create JA_Nuevo – Red template style by: go to Admin site -> Template Manager -> Click JA Nuevo -Default and click Duplicate button

+ Open JA_Nuevo – Default (2) (this is clone template style from default) and change template style to JA_Nuevo – Red template style

+ Click ThemeMagic button and select default style and save as it to Red theme and wait for it completed with message “Theme changes saved successfully” and click Back to Administrator

+ Select Red theme under Theme tabs and change the color red theme to red color and assign it to menu page on your site.

If you don’t solve it, you can pm me URL of your site and admin login, I will help you out

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum