Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Dear all,
    I´d like to know how can I show the information about creation datei n the articles published in the frontpage and JA News modules.

Best regards and thanks

Marcelo

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Short answer…you would have to rewrite the Ja_frontpage and Ja News modules to do that.
    There is not a setting that turns that on and off.

oilproduction Friend

Thank you very much
    Regards

cjmicro Friend

Can’t you just set the article parameters to show the date on only the articles you want it to display those?

Cheryl

sunrise Friend

<em>@cjmicro 108961 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can’t you just set the article parameters to show the date on only the articles you want it to display those?

Cheryl</blockquote>
    Yes you can. Open “Content/Front Page Manager” Select the article you are want to change settings for. Select the advanced parameters tab and got to Author Name and select what you like show/Hide instead of Use glabal.

Hope this is a help.

sunrise Friend

Sorry, I just realize that you did not ask about Author, but creation date, but it works the same way except you go to Created Date and Time.

oilproduction Friend

Thanks people,
    I tryed this way but the information isn´t show it in the frontpage, but I´ll try again and I´let you know
    regards
    Marcelo

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  oilproduction 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum