Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi there

I am still noticing an annoying little css error in user 6 position a little box like picture appears…IS someone able to help with a fix for this…you can see the problemt at http://www.pleasemotivateme.com

Thanks in advance

Hieu Nguyen Admin

In user6 module, you only can use: <blockquote></blockquote> to quote your text.

ErikThorsen Friend

I remember seeing a solution for this or at least the same problem described here in this forum. Please search the forum and see if you can find the solution there. The problem is related to the div tag. However I am not 100% sure on how/where.

sizex Friend

no that is not the problem….Nguyen Hai Long…I have tried other modules in this position and it is still the same.. True…the quote module is there at the moment but it doesn’t matter what is there…that image the little box that looks like it should be up the top in the frame.

sizex Friend

Please is anyone able to help me with this error…I am desperate. I am not a coder/or designer but if someone could walk me through a fix step by step. I could find my way around.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sizex 17 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum