Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Thanks much for the help you’ve been giving me.

I’m wondering where is the css for the “Custom HTML” module? I’m having a problem setting the padding.

Help appreciated.

Dave Burstein

TomC Moderator

Can you provide a screenshot pointing out where, on your site, the particular module is
    – and how you want to adjust the padding?

daveburstein Friend

Tom

Here’s one of them http://jbdb.org/msdemodaveplay/index.php/about-us

Thanks for the support. I’m looking for for a solution either in custom.css or jce. Not quite getting it.

1. Right-column
    TomC Moderator

<em>@daveburstein 462897 wrote:</em><blockquote>Tom

Thanks for the support. I’m looking for for a solution either in custom.css or jce. Not quite getting it.</blockquote>

Okay, now all I need to know is how are you wanting to modify the margins/padding?

daveburstein Friend

Tom

The first thing I need to do is extend the background blue color (Uber default) throughout the box. When I/the client sees that, they will probably want another tweak. So my main question is where to put the css, whatever comes up.

Thanks again
    Dave

TomC Moderator

Try This:

If you haven’t yet done so, create a new fiel called “custom.css” within file path –> /templates/ja_uber/css/

Within that custom.css file, cut/paste the following CSS rule:

.t3-sidebar .t3-module {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #c5e4ed;
    }

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE – REFRESH PAGE

Assuming I understood you correctly, this should give you the uniform blue background color you mentioned.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum