Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

First of all here is a link to my site:
    http://www.jasondeath.com/joomla

I just got my ja-slideshow and highlight module working but for some reason I can’t find the CSS that changes the background color for those two positions. Right now you will see it’s black but I want to change that. Anyone happen to know which CSS file and where I would change this?

Thanks in advanced…

TomC Moderator

I’d help you, but I’m a Patriots fan and I’m looking forward to Tom Brady SCHOOLING the AFC this year !!

😎

okay, seriously . . .
    I’m not using this template, but generally there is a folder for the slideshow (when you install it) within the “Modules” category – that’s usually where the CSS and relative PHP/JS files are.

Your site is coming along nicely – despite the poor choice of subject matter. 😉

theprofessor Friend

If you go into your where all your files are kept, find the yellow.css file which is included in the templates file under ‘Colors’ then ‘yellow.css

It appears that line 108 of Yellow.css is where you would make the change…BUT…

the label (Your’s says 2009 Chargers Girls) is actually an image. The surrounding of the yellow bar is the #111111 grey color. You would have to copy that image into something like photoshop and colour the outside area the color you want.

The image file is line 122 of yellow.css. Just make sure that you upload the image to the same place that the default one is. I would name the new image something slightly different and make sure to change the name in the yellow.css file to match!

BTW — I am fairly new to Joomla, and the single most important thing I did was change to Firefox browser AND DOWNLOAD FIREBUG. It is the easiest, most powerful tool I have used to help understand where to make changes to my site.

**Lastly, I have a question for you. The Chargers logo on your site — how did you achieve puttin the image into the backgound without it affecting your module positions so that it sits behind the menu, etc? I’ve been trying to do something similar on my site for a couple days.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  theprofessor 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum