Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Where and how can I change the width of the bottom.botsl user11 to user14 blocks ?

Thank in advance for reply.

Cheers,

Marc

khoand Friend

<em>@mqu64 259028 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Where and how can I change the width of the bottom.botsl user11 to user14 blocks ?

Thank in advance for reply.

Cheers,

Marc</blockquote>

How do you want to change them?

mqu64 Friend

<em>@khoand 259041 wrote:</em><blockquote>How do you want to change them?</blockquote>

Hi Khoand,

Thank you for your reply, I just want to solve the following issue : please see screenshot in attachment.

Thanks in advance for your support,

cheers, Marc

1. 11082011-RSS.doc
    khoand Friend

<em>@mqu64 259053 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Khoand,

Thank you for your reply, I just want to solve the following issue : please see screenshot in attachment.

Thanks in advance for your support,

cheers, Marc</blockquote>

Could you give me a link to your website?

mqu64 Friend

Hi,

http://www.donatoobeta.com/index.php/en/

It’s just a test version. Thanks

<em>@khoand 259062 wrote:</em><blockquote>Could you give me a link to your website?</blockquote>

khoand Friend

<em>@mqu64 259066 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

http://www.donatoobeta.com/index.php/en/

It’s just a test version. Thanks</blockquote>

Your website turns cache mode on. So I can’t find down what css file causes your problem. So could you turn cache mode off by that you login backend > Extensions > Template management > ja_minisite > set Cache optimize is OFF

mqu64 Friend

Hi,

I can’t find this option. Please login in backend with username : support / password support which I have created for the joomlart support team cause I have other tickets open.

Thanks

<em>@khoand 259072 wrote:</em><blockquote>Your website turns cache mode on. So I can’t find down what css file causes your problem. So could you turn cache mode off by that you login backend > Extensions > Template management > ja_minisite > set Cache optimize is OFF</blockquote>

khoand Friend

<em>@khoand 259072 wrote:</em><blockquote>Your website turns cache mode on. So I can’t find down what css file causes your problem. So could you turn cache mode off by that you login backend > Extensions > Template management > ja_minisite > set Cache optimize is OFF</blockquote>

I did it. To solve your problem, you remove codes from http://www.donatoobeta.com/templates/ja_minisite/css/template.css

#ja-botsl .ja-box { width: 17% !important; }

#ja-botsl .ja-box-right { width: 49% !important; }

mqu64 Friend

Great Khoan,

thank you very much ! I’ve got a very important issue but no feedback, it concerns ticket No [#KKZ-244-98521]: Not able to create multilanguage main menus (contact : Harsimran Singh). The problem is I can’t go forward if I haven’t got a feedback, could you be so kind and see if I can expect a solution soon ?

thanks in advance,

Marc

<em>@khoand 259077 wrote:</em><blockquote>I did it. To solve your problem, you remove codes from http://www.donatoobeta.com/templates/ja_minisite/css/template.css

</blockquote>

mqu64 Friend

Sorry Khoan,

But it didn’t work ! Please see frontpage donatoobeta.com. Thanks, Cheers, Marc

<em>@khoand 259077 wrote:</em><blockquote>I did it. To solve your problem, you remove codes from http://www.donatoobeta.com/templates/ja_minisite/css/template.css

</blockquote>

khoand Friend

<em>@mqu64 259081 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry Khoan,

But it didn’t work ! Please see frontpage donatoobeta.com. Thanks, Cheers, Marc</blockquote>

You delete all of files in /cache folder

mqu64 Friend

Hi,

I’ve cleared the cache, but still the same, Marc

<em>@khoand 259083 wrote:</em><blockquote>You delete all of files in /cache folder</blockquote>

khoand Friend

<em>@mqu64 259081 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry Khoan,

But it didn’t work ! Please see frontpage donatoobeta.com. Thanks, Cheers, Marc</blockquote>

I need to check your website. Could you give me username+password of ftp?

Phill Moderator

I’ve removed your admin details for the forum. Please as a matter of urgenct change your loging details. This is a public forum and we would not want your site to be compromised.

Please create a ticket with your new login details so any of the JA staff can take a look at your problem.

Phill Moderator

Just checked your site and the space at the right is now gone. Please try clearing your browsers cache or try a different browser/machine

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum