Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Yes, thanks Phil, I was a little tired, I will change it, Thanks , Cheers, Marc

<em>@phill luckhurst 259099 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ve removed your admin details for the forum. Please as a matter of urgenct change your loging details. This is a public forum and we would not want your site to be compromised.

Please create a ticket with your new login details so any of the JA staff can take a look at your problem.</blockquote>

mqu64 Friend

Hi Phill

I cleared the cache but it still the same (Chrome, Mozilla), sorry ! Marc

<em>@phill luckhurst 259100 wrote:</em><blockquote>Just checked your site and the space at the right is now gone. Please try clearing your browsers cache or try a different browser/machine</blockquote>

Phill Moderator

[PHP][/PHP]<em>@mqu64 259102 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Phill

I cleared the cache but it still the same (Chrome, Mozilla), sorry ! Marc</blockquote>

Give me your ticket id where you have the logon details and I will take a look. Please include an ftp account so I can do it quickly for you.

mqu64 Friend

Voilà Phill

[#JBE-895-20671]: Change access informations to backend and FTP‏

Cheers

<em>@phill luckhurst 259106 wrote:</em><blockquote>[PHP][/PHP]

Give me your ticket id where you have the logon details and I will take a look. Please include an ftp account so I can do it quickly for you.</blockquote>

Phill Moderator

Hmm, in FF and Safari for me all your 4 modules at the bottom are the same width. Is that what you want or do you want the last one to be wider?

mqu64 Friend

Hi Phill,

Thank you but we missunderstood, I mean I would like to have user11 to user14 and CONNECT WITH US ! on the same line ! Sorry Phill, is it possible to achieve this ?

Cheers,

Marc

<em>@phill luckhurst 259134 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hmm, in FF and Safari for me all your 4 modules at the bottom are the same width. Is that what you want or do you want the last one to be wider?</blockquote>

Phill Moderator

<em>@mqu64 259138 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Phill,

Thank you but we missunderstood, I mean I would like to have user11 to user14 and CONNECT WITH US ! on the same line ! Sorry Phill, is it possible to achieve this ?

Cheers,

Marc</blockquote>

Can you do a mock up image so I can see exactly what you want? I’m still not quite sure.

mqu64 Friend

Hi Phill,

Please just have a look here :

http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_minisite/?tp=1

Cheers and thanks for your support,

Marc

<em>@phill luckhurst 259161 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you do a mock up image so I can see exactly what you want? I’m still not quite sure.</blockquote>

Phill Moderator

So you want it setup exactly as per the demo? Currently you have changed some css, can you restore the css for that section back to default?

Once done I can set things up as per the demo.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum