Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

I managed to change the colors of the CSS menu but i cant find how to change the colors (both background and text) on mouse over and the active. Please where should i change the code or do i also need to change some images? As you see in the picture it keeps the grey-black combination something that i need to change it.

1. menu
    akronsound Friend

same colour change i need to do at the bottom side and alter the grey part as you see in the image. Its the area with the user5-8 positions

1. bottom
    aman204 Friend

Can you provide a link to your site

akronsound Friend

http://w w w .atladasmedia.co.uk

akronsound Friend

Can you please provide me with more info about this issue? Still i have no answer

aman204 Friend

Change in background color here accordingly::

#ja-cssmenu ul li a.active, #ja-cssmenu ul li a.active:hover, #ja-cssmenu ul li a.active:active, #ja-cssmenu ul li a.active:focus {
    css.css (line 182)
    background-color: #660099 !important;
    font-weight: bold;
    }

Css file reference:: http://www.atladasmedia.co.uk/templates/ja_ores/css/menu/css.css

akronsound Friend

As you see in the css the color is changed but i keep see the gray background on the active selection same as on the hover action. Is there some other place out of the css.css that the code has to be changed?

akronsound Friend

Also i cant find the grey bottom how to change it. Please check the attached image above

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Did you switch to dropline menu?

akronsound Friend

hello
    i switched to drop line menu and again i have the same problem. I cant change the color (background and letters) of the mouse over at the first level, i cant change nor he background or the mouse over or the letter colors of second and third level. Same i cant change the color of the active (background and letters).:-[

akronsound Friend

<em>@akronsound 243213 wrote:</em><blockquote>hello
    i switched to drop line menu and again i have the same problem. I cant change the color (background and letters) of the mouse over at the first level, i cant change nor he background or the mouse over or the letter colors of second and third level. Same i cant change the color of the active (background and letters).:-[</blockquote>
    I would also like if its possible to remove the white space left and right side of the main menu level 1 so the options will appear as if they are within one line.

akronsound Friend

<em>@akronsound 243213 wrote:</em><blockquote>hello
    i switched to drop line menu and again i have the same problem. I cant change the color (background and letters) of the mouse over at the first level, i cant change nor he background or the mouse over or the letter colors of second and third level. Same i cant change the color of the active (background and letters).:-[</blockquote>

OK now this is start to getting annoying.I managed to find how to change the letter colors at level 2 of the drop line but again no matter what i change the mouse over changes i apply they simply DENY TO WORK!!. I need help guys as i have to deliver so i post the list of problems i have

-make the main menu extended 100% of the site width
    -change the colors on mouse over
    -change the grey color from the active
    -i managed to change the logo size and now i see a grey layer seperated by a line from a white layer. I need to maximize the white layer , minimize the grey and center the logo

i would appreciate an answer after so long time

TomC Moderator

<em>@akronsound 245752 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    i would appreciate an answer after so long time</blockquote>

I just submitted a Support Ticket for you as well – to try and move this along for you.

kshama_k Friend

hi

1)changing a gray color from the active ,make change in templates/ja_ores/css/colors/light-theme.css As
    #jasdl-mainnav li.active a, #jasdl-mainnav li.active a:hover, #jasdl-mainnav li.active a:active, #jasdl-mainnav li.active a:focus
    {
    background-color: #E5E5E5; //change here
    color: #353535;
    }
    and if you want to change color of mouse over add in css as:
    #jasdl-mainnav li.hover
    {
    background-color: #E5E5E5; //change this color.
    }

2) for make the main menu extended 100% of the site width:
    make a new class or id as: #ja-mainnav .main { width:100% } and delete all extra padding which is inside the ja-mainnav main .inner{padding-left: 15px;
    padding-right: 15px; }

3) to minimise the gray line change height ,add in templates/ja_ores/css/colors/light-theme.css as:
    #ja-header {
    background-color: #F8F8F8;
    border-bottom: 1px solid #BBBBBB;
    height: 20px;
    }

4) you want the logo in center then change in templates/ja_ores/css/template.css As:
    h1.logo, div.logo-text {
    float: left;
    padding-left: 400px;
    z-index: 1;
    }

akronsound Friend

<em>@kshama_k 246228 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi

2) for make the main menu extended 100% of the site width:
    make a new class or id as: #ja-mainnav .main { width:100% } and delete all extra padding which is inside the ja-mainnav main .inner{padding-left: 15px;
    padding-right: 15px; }

</blockquote>

the css file? Thank you for the other instructions.They work as charm

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  akronsound 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum