Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

This is starting to annoy me, I use firbug to do all of my css changes to make it easier to locate the exact css file but for the life of me I cant find what file the piece of a style is i need to change as shown on the attached image, any help would grateful

1. Screen-Shot-2013-02-05-at-15.06.43
    swissa Friend

You need to go to template manager and set optimise css to ‘no’ and then you’ll be able to see the right css file.

Hope that helps

webaheadinternet Friend

still no joy

swissa Friend

I’m at work at the moment so don’t have access to my own Orisite. If you can wait until I get home I’ll have a look then.

webaheadinternet Friend

that would be spot on, cheers

swissa Friend

From the css it looks like you are using JA Tabs so the code comes from that.

The css is here – sandersons/plugins/system/jatabs/jatabs/ja.tabs.css but I think it’s probably coming from the code you use in the module itself (mod 132?).

You can check the user guide – HERE

Hope that points you in the right direction. If not you’ll have to ask a mod to take a look. :((

webaheadinternet Friend

still no joy finding this mate, its starting to annoy me now lol

swissa Friend

<em>@webaheadinternet 359078 wrote:</em><blockquote>still no joy finding this mate, its starting to annoy me now lol</blockquote>

Go to module manager, find module ID 132 and paste the code for the tabs here. This is where the ‘element style’ is coming from.

webaheadinternet Friend

{jatabs type=”modules” module=”ja-tabs” position=”top” mouseType=”click” animType=”animFade”} {/jatabs}

webaheadinternet Friend

still stuck on this if anyone can help

it is taking the background from element.style, but there is no indication of a css file to go with this only an element style

swissa Friend

Hi webaheadinternet,

Sorry, been very busy. This looks like you are using a plugin or module from someone other than JA for the property listing. I would suggest that the coding is coming from there so you might want to check that extension.

The css file I get referenced to is /proof/sandersons/modules/mod_ospropertyrandom/asset/style.css

Hope that helps you.

webaheadinternet Friend

<em>@swissa 363010 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi webaheadinternet,

Sorry, been very busy. This looks like you are using a plugin or module from someone other than JA for the property listing. I would suggest that the coding is coming from there so you might want to check that extension.

The css file I get referenced to is /proof/sandersons/modules/mod_ospropertyrandom/asset/style.css

Hope that helps you.</blockquote>

already been through that css file, you can change the colour of the background behind the text and image but not the full box, I dont understand where it is pulling the style from

swissa Friend

<em>@webaheadinternet 363014 wrote:</em><blockquote>already been through that css file, you can change the colour of the background behind the text and image but not the full box, I dont understand where it is pulling the style from</blockquote>

Have you tried asking http://osproperty.ext4joomla.com ? They use T3 templates so they should be able to test it quickly and help you (seeing as they are the developer!). Got to be a good place to start I’d have thought! 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  swissa 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum