Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

ja-content is 66.9% and then content inside is 100% wide.

cjmicro Friend

Scotty, thanks, that’s what it looked like to me. Do you think making the content inside narrower would help? with contentpane table as I mentioned above.

scotty Friend

contentpane will only go bigger than it’s container (ja-content) if what’s inside stretches it bigger. The problem is not contentpane. The problem is the content that’s inside it (ie. the html that makes up the article.)

What page do you still see a problem on? It looks fine on my IE7

EDIT: nevermind, see it now.

scotty Friend

The problem is still the image I think. The max size is 475px, which is what the images were. But they had, and still have, a hspace of 12px applied. This effectively makes them 12px bigger. So the new images are 468+12 = 480px. 5px bigger than the max. This will cause 5px of text to be cut off in IE.

The solution is to remove the hspace or make the images smaller again. I’ve just noticed this site is Joomla 1.0 but that shouldn’t make a difference.

cjmicro Friend

Yes, to see how this works, I would delete the images from the content and you should see that it all fits fine. Thanks Scotty!

I copied the source and tried this and it does seem to be the images.

Cheryl

brieuc Friend

Hi and thanks for all your response!
    I try to eliminate the big image (chateau_accueil.jpg) in the first page (“Château”) and the text is ok! But…..
    When i put my image at 463px (5px less..) the text il always cut !!! 🙁
    Cjmicro, i’ve the web developper css for ff and y try to change but no succes..i try too to put width 100% but the slideshow go to the left and it’s not beautiful..
    I don’t change anything in the original css (i can to send if you like..) How is it possible?
    I know a little css but i don’t resolve this problem.. In the original ja pyrite template the image have 475px and all is ok..? or not..?

brieuc Friend

YESSS, I’m very happy, i find the solution!
    You go to the template_css.css and you put in the line number 397 (table.contentpaneopen td, table.contentpane td) width : 463px and all runnig well good !!!
    Thanks for all messages for try to help me, i appreciate.
    See you later,
    brieuc

cjmicro Friend

Yes but now you have fixed width on one area and fluid on others… but since the template is based on a fixed width who knows… as long as it works for you! Glad you found it.
    Cheryl

brieuc Friend

Ok i resolve this problem and now i’ve my little icon (pdf, print and send mail) who ‘re separate.. i go to see where’s the problem for that ..

cjmicro Friend

do you want to move them? or what do you want to do with them?

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  cjmicro 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum