Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’ve updated the template to version 1.0.1. This version comes with an alteration in css/template.css. Some font-family comes with slashes, like this – “Times New Roman”.

– Check line 33: font-family: Georgia, “Times New Roman”, Times, serif;

The problem is that after this line my css isn’t working property (I’m editing it with notepad++).

I took of the slashes and it solved, but I would like to know wy have you put it there.

Thanks.

Phill Moderator

<em>@oguenetwork 258986 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I’ve updated the template to version 1.0.1. This version comes with an alteration in css/template.css. Some font-family comes with slashes, like this – “Times New Roman”.

– Check line 33: font-family: Georgia, “Times New Roman”, Times, serif;

The problem is that after this line my css isn’t working property (I’m editing it with notepad++).

I took of the slashes and it solved, but I would like to know wy have you put it there.

Thanks.</blockquote>

I assume you mean line 33 of template.css?

I have just downloaded that version of the template and those slashes are not there. Maybe there was some corruption in your downloaded version or when the file was uploaded to your server.

oguenetwork Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 258995 wrote:</em><blockquote>I assume you mean line 33 of template.css?

I have just downloaded that version of the template and those slashes are not there. Maybe there was some corruption in your downloaded version or when the file was uploaded to your server.</blockquote>

I’ve updated from 1.0.0 using JA Update Manager. Yeh, I mean template.css. and the slashes comes not only on line 33, but every line that had “Times New Roman” and ‘BebasNeueRegular’ fonts.

But if the slashes weren’t puted there by developer, so, I just took them. Problem solved! 🙂

Thanks guys!

Have a nice day!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  oguenetwork 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum