Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I’ve installed a the template and also K2 but when putting in an item/article I get bullets over the elements.

It’s a bit difficult to explain so easier if I link the page: http://midland.please-code.me/home/test.html (Yes it’s a test site…..don’t worry it’ll take shape)

Regards,
    Rob

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Boy, that’s bizarre!

Here’s a fix for you…but this will eliminate the ability to ever use the dots…so you might want to back up.

In CSS / TEMPLATE.CSS LINE 126
    Eliminate the line below highlighted in red.

.column ul li {
    background:url("../images/bullet.gif") no-repeat scroll 20px 7px transparent;
    line-height:160%;
    margin-bottom:5px;
    overflow:hidden;
    padding-left:30px;
    }

That will do it!

Have fun!
    John.

Rob Hawthorn Friend

Hi John, thanks very much for your reply and help it’s much appreciated.

I thought your suggestion would be worth a go, it seems a bit odd though that the K2 component wouldn’t allow bullets in an item.

So basically it’s K2 CSS and the JA CSS conflicting. I’ll delete the code like you’ve mentioned and hopefully the K2 CSS will kick into shape

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Anytime Rob.

And yes, the first JA Template designed specifically for K2 integration is the Ores template that’s current in Beta. Trying to integrate third party elements is a hit and miss proposition, but it looks like you’ve got your understanding of the issue well in hand.

Have a great weekend.
    John.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  John Wesley Brett 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum