Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

How is it possible that the CSS of the template keeps on changing back to the standard style after I adepted it to my requirements?

I have changed the CSS of the template many times, and when I change it, it stays okay for a while, but after a couple of weeks it changes back to the standard style. What do I have to do to make sure it stays the way I want it?

TomC Moderator

Do you have some kind of automatic update with your template going on? Doesn’t make sense that it would just revert back by itself otherwise.

Are you utilizing the custom.css file option as much as possible?

TomC Moderator

ALSO …. I suggest you to upgrade your membership to JATC or single product (Uber). As per JA Support Policy, user should have an ACTIVE membership to get support on Premium templates.

For the problem Make sure you are not editing t3-assets folder for changes , its temp. folder use only for caching css/less files.

rgelderen Friend

As far as I know I don’t have an automatic update utility or something in my Purity III template.

If I shouldn’t use the t3-assets folder, which folder should I use in stead?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    T3-assets is a temp. folder that is used for caching the Less/Css/js files so the site run fast .
    It will auto refresh the files once there is changes , you are making custom work in t3-assets and you lost changes .
    You need to make changes in /template/your JA Template (PurityIII)/Less folder
    or /CSS folder .
    While as suggested by Tom use Custom.css file to override custom changes on your site .
    /Less files are core files and also override when u update the template .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum