Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

G’day!

The current package… will this one still be changed in a matter of time, like some fixes etc. one sees in the forum, so is it more wise to wait like for a week to download it and install it?

Thanks! :p

Like it was said in another thread, in about 5 days there will be an update of the current package with all the bugs fixed now reported… so I, as I want to make 2 sites with the template will logically wait for that…

I do not know how many users here only have some fun with the templates etc, in my case it is truly business, so there it is most important to have error free ones, so to wait for some time, even a month from release, will avoid some problems indeed. Sometimes even 2 months later a quickstart is replaced as there was a major error no one saw before, as most users only had some fun with the template and the commercial users simply had this problem and fixed it on their own then, yet already had this problem and maybe some unwanted trouble with users and clients, to wait for some time is always the best choice…

……………………………….

mfcphil Friend

I always think it can work two ways…

if you get it early and start asking questions while the template is fresh as a babies bum, then the developer/mods are all there to answer your questions…

if you leave it a couple of weeks the developers are busy making the next template…but you do have a lot of already answered questions 😉

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mfcphil 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum