Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

URL: http://www.fivestarsourcing.ca
    Category slide show: http://fivestarsourcing.ca/products.html
    Checkout Ajax Sliding bar(Click add to cart) : http://fivestarsourcing.ca/products.html?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=98&category_id=20

It’s not 100% complete yet, welcome comments

cjmicro Friend

the slide thing is a cool idea. unfortunately it produced an error and went back to the old method of adding. i am using IE7, just fyi.

Cheryl

wooohanetworks Friend

The idea with the Flowlist to show VM Products came up last year, I discussed this issue with some other members. But, sad to say, the pictures come extremely blurry due to the Flash and the rendering, so I could not use this option…:((

More interesting, what module is the Ajax Checkout or what code did you use to make it…one could also use JS Highslide or the JA module for that, but what module did you use for that?

Thanks!

sunrise Friend

It is a nice site. I like it. One comment: I fell the drop down menus would look better with a darker text rather thank white, or a darker background. Also I feel they would look better without the border, or a border of the same color as the background, just darker. Somehow it seems a bit noisy to me with all those colors there.

Continued good luck with a great site.

bennitos Friend

Nice looking site good work!

I also had the error a couple times when ordering overhere (in FF)
    “oops — some development bug occured. falling bak to old methods”

I see you are using search friendy url’s, you might want to consider using a component like 404sef, wich has build in plugins for virtuamart so that those url’s also look clean.

But overal the site looks really well, good combinations of colours.

canadatom Friend

<em>@wooohanetworks 104411 wrote:</em><blockquote>The idea with the Flowlist to show VM Products came up last year, I discussed this issue with some other members. But, sad to say, the pictures come extremely blurry due to the Flash and the rendering, so I could not use this option…:((

More interesting, what module is the Ajax Checkout or what code did you use to make it…one could also use JS Highslide or the JA module for that, but what module did you use for that?

Thanks!</blockquote>

I am feeling the same pain on Flash flowlist now, is there possible way to increase the image quality in flowlist?

Regarding Ajax checkout, it’s fully customization codes, a lot of modification on template files.

canadatom Friend

<em>@cjmicro 104409 wrote:</em><blockquote>the slide thing is a cool idea. unfortunately it produced an error and went back to the old method of adding. i am using IE7, just fyi.

Cheryl</blockquote>

Fixed, thanks for your information.

canadatom Friend

<em>@sunrise 104493 wrote:</em><blockquote>It is a nice site. I like it. One comment: I fell the drop down menus would look better with a darker text rather thank white, or a darker background. Also I feel they would look better without the border, or a border of the same color as the background, just darker. Somehow it seems a bit noisy to me with all those colors there.

Continued good luck with a great site.</blockquote>

Will try it, thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  canadatom 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum