Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’m using the JA Charity Quickstart on a J 3.4.3 site and I can’t seem to get the branding colors to change. I tried creating a duplicate theme in Thememagic, saved it, and it doesn’t show the new colors even after clearing the cache in Joomla and reloading the page.

I also manually made a duplicate theme folder in /templates/ja_charity/less/themes/dusty_rose, with duplicate files which I customized, but no change when viewed (yes, I was able to select the new theme in the template for the Home page menu item).

What am I missing to get this working?

Thanks!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    the issue might be comes when the custom theme does not contains all the Less files in the theme folder .
    Do this 1 . copy all core less file from less folder to themes folder . then customize theme from thememagic
    and after save , compile Less to css . because site is running on css you need to compile Less to css , i tried it but got this error : http://prntscr.com/83nmf6
    becausre your custom theme does not have all core Less files .
    Kindly take a full backup of site before doing these steps .
    Let me know if it helps .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum