Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I appreciate the “Local” theming of the T3 framework but I would like to suggest that you benchmark Yootheme Warp framework in the use of a custom.css file. I find this VERY convenient for updating a site and easily reverting when necessary. I’m not suggesting you replace the profile/local elements of T3 just just to have this type of Custom css file feature. It shows me very quickly exactly what customizations are in place and with any template updates, the custom.css is not overwritten.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

<em>@xenocast 220645 wrote:</em><blockquote>I appreciate the “Local” theming of the T3 framework but I would like to suggest that you benchmark Yootheme Warp framework in the use of a custom.css file. I find this VERY convenient for updating a site and easily reverting when necessary. I’m not suggesting you replace the profile/local elements of T3 just just to have this type of Custom css file feature. It shows me very quickly exactly what customizations are in place and with any template updates, the custom.css is not overwritten.</blockquote>

Thank you for your suggestion.
    The JA Extensions Manager does exactly what you are asking for and goes a step further in offering compare auto updating for not only templates and frameworks, but also modules and plugins…even those produced by a 3rd party.

Thank you again for your support and interest.
    John.

bule Friend

<em>@jwbrett 259583 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    The JA Extensions Manager does exactly what you are asking for and goes a step further in offering compare auto updating for not only templates and frameworks, but also modules and plugins…even those produced by a 3rd party.
    </blockquote>

I know this is way wide of the ‘sell by date’ but I just came across this thread while searching for custom css.

Having read both the question and the response from jwbrett, it seems to me that there is absolutely no connection between them.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bule 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum