Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

I have a problem in my template Teline V , I must configure the CSS for the banners 300×250 appearing on this size ( slidebar default), but the template changes when you press on the screen because it is responsive.

I made a custom CSS and put in the work and banner- 1 position, but does not work when attribute the slidebar -2 position.

Why this happens ?

site: http://www.jornalentreposto.com.br

I enabled the two positions at home

Help me!
    Because the CSS does not apply the two positions ?

TomC Moderator

Can you do me a favor and temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “Off” within your Template Manager–General settings?

TomC Moderator

Can you do me a favor and temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “Off” within your Template Manager–General settings?

timtecsa Friend

It might help to see what, if any, custom.css is being applied if you temporarily turn off CSS and JS Optimisation in your template General Settings.

Tim

timtecsa Friend

It might help to see what, if any, custom.css is being applied if you temporarily turn off CSS and JS Optimisation in your template General Settings.

Tim

timtecsa Friend

You beat me to it:-) But did you notice that the bounce is not happening on this site despite titles with 2 and 1 line. ?

timtecsa Friend

You beat me to it:-) But did you notice that the bounce is not happening on this site despite titles with 2 and 1 line. ?

brandpropaganda Friend

I disabled as requested but not Loads a CSS customization

brandpropaganda Friend

I disabled as requested but not Loads a CSS customization

TomC Moderator

How are the modules supposed to display / be styled ??

can you throw together a screenshot mockup of how you want the modules to display?

TomC Moderator

How are the modules supposed to display / be styled ??

can you throw together a screenshot mockup of how you want the modules to display?

timtecsa Friend

Are you using Firefox browser. I am finding latest FF on Mac slow to obey custom.css. Unusually, Chrome seems better.

timtecsa Friend

Are you using Firefox browser. I am finding latest FF on Mac slow to obey custom.css. Unusually, Chrome seems better.

brandpropaganda Friend

This two banner are published with the same CSS custom in two different positions . The banner- 1 that works correctly and keeps the banner at the correct size and slidebar – first position that deforms the material and does not accept the custom css

brandpropaganda Friend

This two banner are published with the same CSS custom in two different positions . The banner- 1 that works correctly and keeps the banner at the correct size and slidebar – first position that deforms the material and does not accept the custom css

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  brandpropaganda 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum