Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

I’m using Chorme , the problem that is happening is only the slidebar position that leaves not to apply custom css

brandpropaganda Friend

I’m using Chorme , the problem that is happening is only the slidebar position that leaves not to apply custom css

melvine Friend

Hello brandpropaganda,

I had a similar problem when I want to change the color of some elements on the topnav.
    And the probelm was the file t3-assets, I had to empty the css files in it. And all was okay.

Best Regards
    Melvine

melvine Friend

Hello brandpropaganda,

I had a similar problem when I want to change the color of some elements on the topnav.
    And the probelm was the file t3-assets, I had to empty the css files in it. And all was okay.

Best Regards
    Melvine

timtecsa Friend

See image below. I don’t see any banner even though it is referenced in the html. Also where you see ‘template.css’ and ‘bootstrap.css’ in right column of Inspect Element, one should see ‘custom.css’ instead. Is your custom.css file in this path “…/templates/ja_teline_v/css/custom.css” ?

P.S. This screen grab is on Chrome.
    I think this is the ‘banner-1’ position rather than any sidebar.

timtecsa Friend

See image below. I don’t see any banner even though it is referenced in the html. Also where you see ‘template.css’ and ‘bootstrap.css’ in right column of Inspect Element, one should see ‘custom.css’ instead. Is your custom.css file in this path “…/templates/ja_teline_v/css/custom.css” ?

P.S. This screen grab is on Chrome.
    I think this is the ‘banner-1’ position rather than any sidebar.

melvine Friend

He made the change in template.css.

He have all the rights apparently lol:D

I’m joking of course, but not for custom.css. If you want to find easily your custom change, make that file.

Or I should to summon you :laugh:

Furthermore the custom.css is the last file to be loaded in your site. so it’s important to do it .

http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation/customization.html#custom-css

Best Regards
    Melvine

melvine Friend

He made the change in template.css.

He have all the rights apparently lol:D

I’m joking of course, but not for custom.css. If you want to find easily your custom change, make that file.

Or I should to summon you :laugh:

Furthermore the custom.css is the last file to be loaded in your site. so it’s important to do it .

http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation/customization.html#custom-css

Best Regards
    Melvine

brandpropaganda Friend

Hello , I cleared the t3 CSS and also called the style as full name and solved , thank you !!!!

brandpropaganda Friend

Hello , I cleared the t3 CSS and also called the style as full name and solved , thank you !!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  brandpropaganda 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum