Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

He was working quite right with JA Nuevo, ThemeMagic activated, making design changes in a single file, the custom.css. All perfect. When suddenly, not for what reason, the file is not loaded custom.css and the appearance of the page is old, since any changes made custom.css loads.
    Did I know right explain why so?
    Please. The site is already online and the customer is angry.

TomC Moderator

So that I can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on –
    as well as temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “Off” within your Template Manager–General settings

TomC Moderator

So that I can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on –
    as well as temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “Off” within your Template Manager–General settings

josep masso Friend

The url of the site is fmandsb.com
    “Optimize css” is already off.

josep masso Friend

The url of the site is fmandsb.com
    “Optimize css” is already off.

TomC Moderator

<em>@josep masso 499381 wrote:</em><blockquote>The url of the site is fmandsb.com
    “Optimize css” is already off.</blockquote>

Thank you . . . . can you identify a particular css issue you’re experiencing (per your initial description)

If possible, perhaps you can throw together a screenshot mockup pointing out a particular issue – for visual reference as to what you’re trying/wanting to accomplish.

TomC Moderator

<em>@josep masso 499381 wrote:</em><blockquote>The url of the site is fmandsb.com
    “Optimize css” is already off.</blockquote>

Thank you . . . . can you identify a particular css issue you’re experiencing (per your initial description)

If possible, perhaps you can throw together a screenshot mockup pointing out a particular issue – for visual reference as to what you’re trying/wanting to accomplish.

josep masso Friend

<em>@TomC 499383 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you . . . . can you identify a particular css issue you’re experiencing (per your initial description)

If possible, perhaps you can throw together a screenshot mockup pointing out a particular issue – for visual reference as to what you’re trying/wanting to accomplish.</blockquote>

Thank you very much for your answers. This reassures me 🙂
    In fact many changes. It is difficult to list them all …
    Now that I’ve disconnected the Optimize css, I can go changing some css, but it is a very slow process and it’s something I’ve done for several days. It was all very good. The custom.css file is loaded and all was well.
    Custom.css I send the file here. All styles that are there before being loaded, but unfortunately now (CSS Optimize mode “on”) are no longer loaded …
    I do not get it.

josep masso Friend

<em>@TomC 499383 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you . . . . can you identify a particular css issue you’re experiencing (per your initial description)

If possible, perhaps you can throw together a screenshot mockup pointing out a particular issue – for visual reference as to what you’re trying/wanting to accomplish.</blockquote>

Thank you very much for your answers. This reassures me 🙂
    In fact many changes. It is difficult to list them all …
    Now that I’ve disconnected the Optimize css, I can go changing some css, but it is a very slow process and it’s something I’ve done for several days. It was all very good. The custom.css file is loaded and all was well.
    Custom.css I send the file here. All styles that are there before being loaded, but unfortunately now (CSS Optimize mode “on”) are no longer loaded …
    I do not get it.

TomC Moderator

What is the file path of your custom.css file?

TomC Moderator

What is the file path of your custom.css file?

josep masso Friend

<em>@TomC 499392 wrote:</em><blockquote>What is the file path of your custom.css file?</blockquote>

Tom: this is the route:
    http://fmandsb.com/templates/ja_nuevo/css/custom.css

josep masso Friend

<em>@TomC 499392 wrote:</em><blockquote>What is the file path of your custom.css file?</blockquote>

Tom: this is the route:
    http://fmandsb.com/templates/ja_nuevo/css/custom.css

josep masso Friend

<em>@josep masso 499395 wrote:</em><blockquote>Tom: this is the route:
    http://fmandsb.com/templates/ja_nuevo/css/custom.css</blockquote>

I continue to have the same problem. As the site is online, I could fix it by applying the changes in the templates/ja_nuevo/local/file css/tempate.css, for the moment, disabling Optimize CSS. But is not there a better solution? Until yesterday worked perfectly: it was all changes made custom.css and upload. It was a great solution. It worked well until this problem came… I do not understand why … Please: can you help me?
    Excuse my bad English (made in google).
    I hope your answer soon.

josep masso Friend

<em>@josep masso 499395 wrote:</em><blockquote>Tom: this is the route:
    http://fmandsb.com/templates/ja_nuevo/css/custom.css</blockquote>

I continue to have the same problem. As the site is online, I could fix it by applying the changes in the templates/ja_nuevo/local/file css/tempate.css, for the moment, disabling Optimize CSS. But is not there a better solution? Until yesterday worked perfectly: it was all changes made custom.css and upload. It was a great solution. It worked well until this problem came… I do not understand why … Please: can you help me?
    Excuse my bad English (made in google).
    I hope your answer soon.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum