Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Ok, I realized right now I had no problem all along.
    Basically, the custom.css was loading, but it had no effect because apparently the body background-color attributes aren’t actually used in the template.
    I totally forgot about the browser inspector to check if the css was actually loading without having any effect :laugh:

Thanks everyone, have a great day!

TomC Moderator

<em>@itriatechnology 488350 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok, I realized right now I had no problem all along.
    Basically, the custom.css was loading, but it had no effect because apparently the body background-color attributes aren’t actually used in the template.
    I totally forgot about the browser inspector to check if the css was actually loading without having any effect :laugh:

Thanks everyone, have a great day!</blockquote>

All’s well that ends well . . . . Glad you were able to figure things out !!!

All the best with your continuing site development. 🙂

TomC Moderator

<em>@itriatechnology 488350 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok, I realized right now I had no problem all along.

Thanks everyone, have a great day!</blockquote>

All’s well that ends well . . . . Glad you were able to figure things out !!!

All the best with your continuing site development. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum