Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

How can I add a line when you move the mouse and when you are in the menu item? thanks

1. Cattura
    TomC Moderator

Your site has a splash page – can’t click through

TomC Moderator

TomC Moderator

elanto75 Friend

<em>@TomC 478700 wrote:</em><blockquote>Your site has a splash page – can’t click through</blockquote>

I do not understand you can explain better

elanto75 Friend

<em>@TomC 478700 wrote:</em><blockquote>Your site has a splash page – can’t click through</blockquote>

elanto75 Friend

TomC Moderator

When I click the link you provided . . . what comes up is a static “Coming Soon” page that one cannot click anywhere to get through to the actual site – to see/inspect the main nav menu.

TomC Moderator

When I click the link you provided . . . what comes up is a static “Coming Soon” page that one cannot click anywhere to get through to the actual site – to see/inspect the main nav menu.

TomC Moderator

elanto75 Friend

<em>@TomC 478705 wrote:</em><blockquote>When I click the link you provided . . . what comes up is a static “Coming Soon” page that one cannot click anywhere to get through to the actual site – to see/inspect the main nav menu.</blockquote>

try now, sorry

elanto75 Friend

<em>@TomC 478705 wrote:</em><blockquote>When I click the link you provided . . . what comes up is a static “Coming Soon” page that one cannot click anywhere to get through to the actual site – to see/inspect the main nav menu.</blockquote>

try now, sorry

elanto75 Friend

try now, sorry

elanto75 Friend

Were you able to see the menu?

elanto75 Friend

Were you able to see the menu?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

This topic contains 31 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum