Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have installed a Template in a hosting that I bought on themeforest, I made and Akeeba as all my other sites in order to install in localhost to modify and put content, but in this case I got a message that I never seen, I repeated three times the Akeeba backup and in all cases the message was good, so when I installed localhost show this in a blank page:

getLayout(); $t3app->loadLayout ($layout);

So I tried to reconfigured the layout in the admin section to a default and the message still showing. The template is Jarani from webpentagon.

The support of webpengaton says that works correctly and it does in my hosting, but I have a xampp without any configuration in my notebook and there the template doesn´t work and I have many sites with T3 Framework without this issue.

Also I try to reinstall the T3 pluggin and update and always is the same case. so I think the problem is in the template because if I installed the T3 blank it works perfectly.

I hope you can help me

Thanks in advance.

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi ditser,

I have not faced the same problem as you mentioned.
    First, make sure you select the correct layout file in Layout tab. Press save to update the configuration of template style.
    Then you can also take a look if you have assign the default template style and remove all other menu assignment in Assignment tab.

If you still have the problem, please pm me some information of your site. I would like to invest your problem.

Regards

ditser Friend

Hi,

Well I installed a clean joomla with T3 Framework and I’ve been sure that all works fine, after that I installed the template Jarani crash the same message, ( getLayout(); $t3app->loadLayout ($layout); ) it’s so strange that makes me think that is just a little setting, cause I did the same excersise with a Joomlart template “Ja Magz” and It worked!!!!! with both xampps in my notebook and the server without any problem. :confused:

I don’t know, what would be the difference?

My notebook and server have the same xampp pack “XAMPP Version 1.8.2” with out any change, this same exercise I tried with justhost hosting (the only place where template jarani works),
    PHP 5.4 (Single php.ini)
    Same as PHP 5.4, but all subdirectories will use ~/public_html/php.ini
    IonCube
    SourceGuardian

Version de Apache 2.2.25

I hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance.

Carlos

ditser Friend

Hi,

Well I installed a clean joomla with T3 Framework and I’ve been sure that all works fine, after that I installed the template Jarani crash the same message, ( getLayout(); $t3app->loadLayout ($layout); ) it’s so strange that makes me think that is just a little setting, cause I did the same excersise with a Joomlart template “Ja Magz” and It worked!!!!! with both xampps in my notebook and the server without any problem. :confused:

I don’t know, what would be the difference?

My notebook and server have the same xampp pack “XAMPP Version 1.8.2” with out any change, this same exercise I tried with justhost hosting (the only place where template jarani works),
    PHP 5.4 (Single php.ini)
    Same as PHP 5.4, but all subdirectories will use ~/public_html/php.ini
    IonCube
    SourceGuardian

Version de Apache 2.2.25

I hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance.

Carlos

Wall Crasher Developer

I am not sure that I can help you with those information.
    You can pm the template package to me and ask for support at creator forum.

I will try to detect the problem once I got the template package.

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Wall Crasher 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum