Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I would like that all the homepage articles ("Projects" section of demo site) links to the same page.

How can I achieve that?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You mean the ‘View full portfolio’ link or clicking on each article will redirect to the same page?

If it’s each article, I’m afraid that it’s hard as you know this module retrieves articles from com_content, when you click to open, it should link to its detailed page.

Regards

orsomannaro Friend

Thanks for your answer Saguaros.

If it’s each article, I’m afraid that it’s hard as you know this module retrieves articles from com_content, when you click to open, it should link to its detailed page

and if I override the com_content module adding a line to replace the retrieved link with a static link…?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can customize this ‘Projects’ module with this file: ROOT/templates/ja_mono/html/mod_articles_category/packery.php

It’s retrieving the link of each item article, you can customize as you wish.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum