Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi. I just went thru the JA Magz template documentation but couldn’t find the answer.

What’s the proper way to customize the footer-logo background? I found it to be hardcoded into the CSS, so I temporary swapped the image. This solution will OTOH not survive a template upgrade.

Is there an official way to customize the logo which can be retained thru upgrades?
    thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello , can you add a screenshot and illustrate you issue in it.
    And share your working site url here, so that i can suggest you some changes

yetopen Friend

the template si the JA Magz standard with no modifications. there’s no need for a working url, it’s basically the same of the demo, I just would like to know how to change the footer logo (other than swapping the image in the templates folder)

http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#ja_magz

thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    it is a custom html module .
    Go to module manager>>Select position>>Footer-logo .
    If you want to like change the path of the image and don`t want to use the default image , in your words you don`t want to replace the image .The image is called by this code
    .footer-logo a {
    background: url("/templates/ja
    _magz/images/logo-big.png") no-repeat left top; }

you can add this code into css/custom.css file
    and replace the image path with your image . with custom.css file template update does not effect the changes of it .Its an override on default css file .
    Hope it helps you

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum