Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello, and sorry for bother once again! I’m actually trying to place a custom module (With text inside only) inside an article. I want to be able to add different modules for every article. I’m attaching an image to show where I’d like it to be placed.

Also, I want a module to be visible in multiple articles, so far I can only see " {loadmodule mod_custom,Custom_Noord_Pricing}", but nothing else is appearing on the page. I’ve tried different positions but I’ve been unlucky until now.

Thank you in advance!

1. mod_pos
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Does this module show in article in default Joomla template?

You can try to switch default template to a standard template of Joomla and see how it goes.

noord-group Friend

No, for some reason is not showing in the default, I will check with another style, but I do need it to work with default.

noord-group Friend

Ok, My bad, I was using an event instead. I’ve checked and there’s no plugin to load those modules inside the "Events". Do you know a way to achieve that?

Edit: Ok I did, was using the wrong position!

Saguaros Moderator

Is it ok now?

noord-group Friend

Yes thank you! Joomla has too many options, it’s hard to handle for newbies like me.

Saguaros Moderator

You can gain it days by days, if you find any difficulty, just raise your question, community will help you out.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum