Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Can we safely execute these update?

1. database_update
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@orsomannaro 427671 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can we safely execute these update?

</blockquote>

Hi as i can see the issue is comes after updating the joomla version.
    first of all i want to inform you that the JA-One Page template is compatible with joomla 3.2.2 .
    not for joomla3.2.3 .
    The database schema issue is coming from the db tables of the core joomla. you can fix it by click on the fix button in extension manager-database- fix button . If it will not work i request you to installed your backup copy of site is you have. or write this issue on the joomla forum forum.joomla.org
    For the future please check the template compatibility before any update and don’t forget to take a backup of your site before any custom changes .

orsomannaro Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 427680 wrote:</em><blockquote>JA-One Page template is compatible with joomla 3.2.2 not for joomla3.2.3</blockquote>

Ok.
    I thought that a minor release was not a problem (in effect I did not run upgrade to 3.3).

Thank you.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

The issue is related to the Core joomla
    <blockquote> you can fix it by click on the fix button in extension manager-database- fix button . If it will not work i request you to installed your backup copy of site is you have. or write this issue on the joomla forum forum.joomla.org</blockquote>
    raise the issue to the Joomla forum .
    Also take a backup of your site before any update process

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum