Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

When I use RTL languages like arabic the Date for articles is not showing well.

http://ja-magz.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/ar/other-pages-ar/colors-ar/orange-color-ar

The date should be either in Arabic or formatted correctly (7 months 2 weeks ago) is currently displayed as (months 2 weeks ago 7)

Thank you for your help

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@ahmed322 425762 wrote:</em><blockquote>When I use RTL languages like arabic the Date for articles is not showing well.

http://ja-magz.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/ar/other-pages-ar/colors-ar/orange-color-ar

The date should be either in Arabic or formatted correctly (7 months 2 weeks ago) is currently displayed as (months 2 weeks ago 7)

Thank you for your help</blockquote>
    Hi If you want to change the date format .You can follow the solution by Ninja Lead
    here is the link
    Hope it helps

ahmed322 Friend

Thank you for your reply. What if i need to change the direction of the date from LTR to RTL for Arabic Language?
    Or what if i need to translate the date for Arabic Language and keep it in English for English version?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@ahmed322 425952 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you for your reply. What if i need to change the direction of the date from LTR to RTL for Arabic Language?
    Or what if i need to translate the date for Arabic Language and keep it in English for English version?</blockquote>

I sent this problem to the Dev Team .
    They will review on this soon .
    Thanks in advance for your patience 🙂

ahmed322 Friend

Any Updates?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Please try to add my below attached language file: ar-AA.tpl_jamagz.ini into this path: languagear-AA

If this file is existing, you can add these text fields into that file:

;Relative Time
    TPL_RT_FUTURE ="في %s"
    TPL_RT_PAST ="%s منذ"
    TPL_RT_NOW ="الآن"
    TPL_RT_YEAR ="1 سنة"
    TPL_RT_YEARS ="%d سنوات"
    TPL_RT_MONTH ="1 شهر"
    TPL_RT_MONTHS ="%d أشهر"
    TPL_RT_WEEK ="1 أسبوع"
    TPL_RT_WEEKS ="%d أسابيع"
    TPL_RT_DAY ="1 يوم"
    TPL_RT_DAYS ="%d أيام"
    TPL_RT_HOUR ="1 ساعة"
    TPL_RT_HOURS ="%d ساعات"
    TPL_RT_MIN ="1 دقيقة"
    TPL_RT_MINS ="%d دقيقة"
    TPL_RT_SEC ="1 ثانية"
    TPL_RT_SECS ="%d ثوان"

Hope this helps.

1. ar-AA.tpl_ja_magz.zip
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum