Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Because i have too much bugs on 1.5.3 Job board i switched to 1.5.1, because it works better. But the only problem is which i have that DATE-CALENDAR Field like Birthdays showed 0000-00-00 00:00:00. I enter 25-11-1986 and they are showed 0000-00-00 00:00:00. I tried to search the forum but there is no any explanation. Can you please help me with that :). Ty.

P.s. ticketing doesn’t work
    [User Error]: #0 /home/jahelp/support4/__modules/tickets/library/AuditLog/class.SWIFT_TicketAuditLog.php(325): SWIFT_Database->A

javca Friend

Okkkk can anybody please post soultion c’monnn support for 1 problem it’s lie that you cannot answer…

Phill Moderator

Please could you raise a suppoert ticket. I am not sure how many in the forums know JA Job Board but if you raise a support ticket I can get it pushed to the right person.

javca Friend

Hmm the problem is that i cannot post ticket i always recive error :d
    [User Error]: #0 /home/jahelp/support4/__modules/tickets/library/AuditLog/class.SWIFT_TicketAuditLog.php(325): SWIFT_Database->A

javca Friend

Thank you Phil 🙂

Phill Moderator

<em>@javca 300264 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hmm the problem is that i cannot post ticket i always recive error :d
    [User Error]: #0 /home/jahelp/support4/__modules/tickets/library/AuditLog/class.SWIFT_TicketAuditLog.php(325): SWIFT_Database->A</blockquote>

OK, I will try and escalate your problem to someone who can help.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Javca
    May be you input date format incorrect, please enter with format YYYY-mm-dd 🙂

javca Friend

Yea Hung but are users are “stupid” XD and we use dd-mm-YYYY format can u please tell me then which fields are in phpmyadmin so i can change that?

javca Friend

And how i see you can chage positing in cpanel :D. So this function is for decoration?

HeR0 Friend

Hi Javca
    You can should do not change fields format in phpmyadmin, instead you can set valid ( Type of check ) this fields and set “Error message” when users enter data that is incorrect format: Backend => components => JA Jobboard =>Form Customizations =>…

HeR0 Friend

sorry, can change (edit) job in backend, is mean of your question ?<em>@javca 300529 wrote:</em><blockquote>And how i see you can chage positing in cpanel :D. So this function is for decoration?</blockquote>

javca Friend

but it doesn’t matter. If i enter date 25-11-1986 (my birth) it shows 0000-00-00 00:00:00. And it was set to dd-mm-YYYY. It is bug from component, not user problem

HeR0 Friend

you should use calendar button for input date. if you typing for input date is 25-11-1986, i will not sure what is happen, we will review this issues for JA Jobboard 1.5.4 version
    Thank Javca

javca Friend

The problem is that we already use that field (calendar) for input.. And because we are company for legaly use in our country we MUST have this field… How i know this problem is resolved in 1.5.3 and i canoot use 1.5.3 because half of things doesn’t work.. I already talk via ticket before 1 week but nobody solve this… And more bigest problem is that we are going ONLINE for public in friday, we have to do this

HeR0 Friend

Okie, please provide to me cpanel account that you send is incorrect so i can not access and fix this issues for you

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  javca 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum