Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

to be honesty its was the my biggest mistake to become member of Joomlart, because i have never find smart support tech here.

attach is picture where i did highlighted in black color about unwanted distance which is the top of the main content and bottom of the main content. can anyone help me to reduce this distances?

also i dont want calender which is right bottom corner of the slideshow.

1. joomlart-template
    himangi Friend

Hi,

Sorry for your previous experience with JA.

Here is a solution for your questions..
    To reduce the space below your main content, please open template.css and find
    <blockquote>#ja-container .main {
    background: url(‘/templates/ja_minisite/images/bgd_main.gif’) 0 0 repeat-y;
    margin-bottom: 30px;
    }</blockquote> Change margin-bottom to 0px;

To reduce space above the main content, Business Template text etc, find
    <blockquote>#ja-topsl .main, #ja-topsl1 .main {
    border-bottom: #E8E8E8 solid 1px;
    margin-bottom: 20px;
    padding: 30px 0;
    }</blockquote> in template.css and change margin-bottom value to have as much space as you want there..

I hope this solves problems. Please let me know if you need any more help.

chicagouser Friend

himangi

please fix it from there. i already gave user ID and password with original question. also please remove date which is bottom of the picture slide.

himangi Friend

Hi,

Changed the values as explained in my previous post.. The margin below main content is 0 now and the margin between the main content area and border above it is 10px.

Hope this is fine with you..

chicagouser Friend

himangi. thanks you so much but how about the date which is right bottom of the JA Slideshow?
    please also remove it

steinar Friend

<em>@chicagouser 241739 wrote:</em><blockquote>but how about the date which is right bottom of the JA Slideshow?
    please also remove it</blockquote>

Why not do it yourself? Just go to
    templates >> minisite >> blocks >> breadcrums.php

… and remove this part:

<p class=”ja-day”>
    <?php
    echo “<span class=”day”>”.date (‘D’).”</span>”;
    echo “<span class=”date”>”.date (‘d’).”</span>”;
    echo “<span class=”month”>”.date (‘M’).”</span>”;
    echo “<span class=”year”>”.date (‘Y’).”</span>”;
    ?>
    </p>

chicagouser Friend

<em>@steinar 241898 wrote:</em><blockquote>Why not do it yourself? Just go to
    templates >> minisite >> blocks >> breadcrums.php

… and remove this part:

<p class=”ja-day”>
    <?php
    echo “<span class=”day”>”.date (‘D’).”</span>”;
    echo “<span class=”date”>”.date (‘d’).”</span>”;
    echo “<span class=”month”>”.date (‘M’).”</span>”;
    echo “<span class=”year”>”.date (‘Y’).”</span>”;
    ?>
    </p></blockquote>

———-

steinar thanks you so much. now new problem, please look at attached picture where i highlighted with yellow. .gray line is still there, please also help me to remove this line too.

1. Capture
    chicagouser Friend

himangi thanks you so much. do you have any tools where i can update joomla? i mean whenever they released updates.

TomC Moderator

<em>@chicagouser 241911 wrote:</em><blockquote>———-

steinar thanks you so much. now new problem, please look at attached picture where i highlighted with yellow. .gray line is still there, please also help me to remove this line too.</blockquote>
    Do you know how to use Firebug or another browser web development tool? You can usually find the CSS and/or PHP associated with the element you are wanting to modify – and then go into that file and modify it yourself. Granted, there are SOME things that the JA Development Team (for whatever reason) loves to bury deep in obscure files/locations … though I’ve usually been able to find solutions for most problems via these support forums or by Google’ing the question.

chicagouser Friend

tcraw1010
    I’m zero in PHP and html

Phill Moderator

Unfortunately the credentials you supplied are not working for me so you will have to make the following modification yourself.

Go into the template manager and go to the layouts tab. In there you need to edit the default layour and remove the line below.

<block name="breadcrums" type="navhelper" main-inner="1"></block>

chicagouser Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 241938 wrote:</em><blockquote>Unfortunately the credentials you supplied are not working for me so you will have to make the following modification yourself.

Go into the template manager and go to the layouts tab. In there you need to edit the default layour and remove the line below.

<block name="breadcrums" type="navhelper" main-inner="1"></block>

</blockquote>

phill luckhurst thanks you so much.

chicagouser Friend

🙂 please close this thread

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  chicagouser 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum