Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

The text in the frontpage articles debord out of the limit, invade the right modules.
    This is cause of modules problems and extetic features.

template. ja Sanidine II

uniquebiz Friend

kmikol;182282The text in the frontpage articles debord out of the limit, invade the right modules.
    This is cause of modules problems and extetic features.

template. ja Sanidine II

If you want help for this problem show us your web site. a description of what is happening means little without seeing the site, code, Sorry
    Shannon

kmikol Friend

The site is in a local web server, I send you a screen capture where you can see the debourding text.

1. Cattura
    uniquebiz Friend

kmikol;182315The site is in a local web server, I send you a screen capture where you can see the debourding text.

thank you for the screen shot however as I use firebug, an extension of Firefox to go to a site and see the underlying code you can see the problem I face with a screenshot, without a live site to see the generated code I cannot diagnose.

Put the site up and give us the link then we can at least see if it’s a browser or css issue. Until then can’t help you
    Shannon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  uniquebiz 14 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum