Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

<em>@pavit 481253 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @pankajsharma

I fixed it</blockquote>

how did you fix it? I need to make change to menu item size too,

pavit Moderator

<em>@t4mobile 494332 wrote:</em><blockquote>how did you fix it? I need to make change to menu item size too,</blockquote>

In your custom.css add

.t3-mainnav {
    height:yourheightpx!important;
    }

pavit Moderator

<em>@t4mobile 494332 wrote:</em><blockquote>how did you fix it? I need to make change to menu item size too,</blockquote>

In your custom.css add

.t3-mainnav {
    height:yourheightpx!important;
    }

t4mobile Friend

I want to change the width of the individual menu item so I can have more menu items, I think change the spacing between the text to the edge.

t4mobile Friend

I want to change the width of the individual menu item so I can have more menu items, I think change the spacing between the text to the edge.

pavit Moderator

<em>@t4mobile 494339 wrote:</em><blockquote>

I want to change the width of the individual menu item so I can have more menu items, I think change the spacing between the text to the edge.</blockquote>

Hi

Please post a link to your website here so we can take a look at your menu

pavit Moderator

<em>@t4mobile 494339 wrote:</em><blockquote>

I want to change the width of the individual menu item so I can have more menu items, I think change the spacing between the text to the edge.</blockquote>

Hi

Please post a link to your website here so we can take a look at your menu

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum