Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’d like to use this template for a site . What should I do to make this template’s default colour as blue ?

:p

cjmicro Friend

You would have to edit the CSS and the images for the backgrounds. What I usually do is unzip the template file to my hard disk after I install it, so I have the images as they are on the site on my local computer. Then open the images which need to change color with photoshop and just change them and save to a new folder, then upload them over the original images on the server. As long as you don’t change the size or filenames, it’s pretty easy.

I am sure there is probably some way to add the color to a new choice in the template params but I don’t know how to do that, and this seems to work out fine.

Cheryl

yzsahin Friend

Thank you, but this is not exactly what ı want to learn. I want other colour options to disappear and ı want the site to be opened blue as default.

cjmicro Friend

If you mean to not allow visitors to change that is set in the template parameters.

Go to extensions/templates, and then select the template, then on the right there are some options “allow user tools” “allow font change” “color” etc.

Disable the usertools and choose the color you want there.

Hope this is what you meant, sorry if I didn’t understand properly.

Cheryl

reachthesky Friend

<em>@cjmicro 109169 wrote:</em><blockquote>If you mean to not allow visitors to change that is set in the template parameters.

Go to extensions/templates, and then select the template, then on the right there are some options “allow user tools” “allow font change” “color” etc.

Disable the usertools and choose the color you want there.

Hope this is what you meant, sorry if I didn’t understand properly.

Cheryl</blockquote>

of course this will work on joomla 1.5x 🙂 not on joomla 1.0x AFAIK

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  reachthesky 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum