Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

In the Nuevo template I have created modules for homepage display. Everything is working great but the images. The articles themselves have images but all I get on the homepage is “Default Image”.

What am I missing?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    i checked you site , and found there is wrong image path for the module >>>Sanity Bubble Blog

see this >>http://prntscr.com/4krl54
    there is no image with this path so its not showing images .
    Please check and let me know … if you have any issue in it . i will help you

alexio Friend

Hello:)
    Thanks, yes this is helpful; however, I see no place to assign image(s) in the module. I would appreciate your help.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@alexio 444733 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello:)
    Thanks, yes this is helpful; however, I see no place to assign image(s) in the module. I would appreciate your help.</blockquote>

Hello this is an articles category module . that will show us the article from selected category .
    >>>> http://prntscr.com/4kslcd
    and the images comes from the articles .
    you can check what category you selected in the module settings and then go the article manager and check the articles of that category . Check intro image from article images & links options .
    for example article >>>> “I Always Worked Until I Had Something Done” in this image path is wrong .

Here is userguide of module
    Check the section>>From the blog.

Hope it helps you

alexio Friend

Thanks this is helpful as well but I think I have figured out the base issue.
    I need the module to pick up K2 items instead of Joomla articles. Is this possible?

alexio Friend

Hey pankajsharma…. Never mind the above K2 question above – it doesn’t look to be possible, and so we’ve opted to go a different route using joomla articles.

That being said… there might be others looking for answer to the K2 question… so if you have one, do tell. 🙂

As for us, you can close this thread. Thanks so much!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alexio 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum