Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi JA Team,

I’m sure I’m not alone that many of my clients want multilingual sites and Joomla delivers well but JA seems to forget this in some ways. Would it possible for you to include a language position as a default into every single one of your new templates please?

Being the talented guys you are I’m sure that it would take you maybe 30 mins to code it whereas if we all have to do it (build a new position or force css changes) it’s going to take us a fair bit longer. Multiply that time by how many of us there are and we’re talking days worth of effort by the membership!

So, please, can we have included in every new template you build from now on, a language position?

Look forward to hearing your feedback.

Merci

swissa

Anonymous Moderator

Thanks so much for the good idea ! Sswissa

I have forwarded this to our dev managers for serious consideration.

Thanks.

swissa Friend

<em>@JA Developer 333708 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks so much for the good idea ! Swissa

I have forwarded this to our dev managers for serious consideration.

Thanks.</blockquote>

Any update on this – University doesn’t have a language position. Will new & J3 templates come with this or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@swissa 340695 wrote:</em><blockquote>Any update on this – University doesn’t have a language position. Will new & J3 templates come with this or am I barking up the wrong tree?</blockquote>

I did report to our dev team. You can keep track of the progress via http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/CUSSER-484

Regards.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Guys,

I would not be able to commit to get the language position in the templates any sooner. But if you can show me the position (screenshot) you want in the T3V2 based templates, i can get a userguide done for adding new block for language bar, we can cover 2-3 common positions in that userguide.

Regards

Arvind

swissa Friend

<em>@drarvindc 340853 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Guys,

I would not be able to commit to get the language position in the templates any sooner. But if you can show me the position (screenshot) you want in the T3V2 based templates, i can get a userguide done for adding new block for language bar, we can cover 2-3 common positions in that userguide.</blockquote>

Hi Arvind,

thanks for replying. As you are going to T3v3 I think it makes sense that you include this. For us Europeans it’s really important.

It needs to be in a position that is generally at the top of the site – alongside the search is ideal on most of the JA templates.

Cheers

swissa

1. orisite
    2. wall
    kuerten Friend

+1. Count me in. Would be nice to get this feature as an option. It gives our site something that is unique from others.

mahdi_asadi Friend

please continue to support RTL template

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@mahdi_asadi 350818 wrote:</em><blockquote>please continue to support RTL template</blockquote>

Please refer to Arvind ‘s post http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/frustrations-with-the-new-ja-t3-as-a-product/ for your info on RTL feature.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum