Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

For some odd reason, every now and then when I go to my site, http://www.brokenmonday.com, the page defaults to the iphone/handheld style sheet ON MY COMPUTER. It does not matter the browser, I’ve seen it in Firefox and IE. This seems like a freak thing to me as I have done minimal alteration of the style sheets (change text and background colors). I have the layouts configured properly in the template properties (default with default, iphone with iphone, handheld with handheld). I was wondering if anyone else has had this same thing happen with their templates and if they were able to fix it? I have updated to the latest version of the template as well, and still the same issue.

uniquebiz Friend

nhuebner;180107For some odd reason, every now and then when I go to my site, http://www.brokenmonday.com, the page defaults to the iphone/handheld style sheet ON MY COMPUTER. It does not matter the browser, I’ve seen it in Firefox and IE. This seems like a freak thing to me as I have done minimal alteration of the style sheets (change text and background colors). I have the layouts configured properly in the template properties (default with default, iphone with iphone, handheld with handheld). I was wondering if anyone else has had this same thing happen with their templates and if they were able to fix it? I have updated to the latest version of the template as well, and still the same issue.

Hi nhuebner
    works ok for me in FF3.xx looking at the source code I see you have the google code <meta name=”google-site-verification” content=”0KCuPQKl-R71459-
    w269Z9Uu7K0N2TF8PnfMGlhdsqc” /> placed after the main template width call.. I’d suggest trying to relocate
    that to the top of the <head> section before the IE fix and the width call. or just comment it
    out and see if that is the problem.

I’m hoping it’s as simple as that 🙂
    Best wishes
    Shannon

nhuebner Friend

I don’t think it is the google meta tag, because I added that yesterday and the problem was around before that addition. Any other ideas?

uniquebiz Friend

nhuebner;180142I don’t think it is the google meta tag, because I added that yesterday and the problem was around before that addition. Any other ideas?

could be anything really esp. if it’s very intermittent, best send support a ticket to be sure.

Css Magician Friend

Dear nhuebner,

Did you fix the problem ? I went to your site, but I can’t see the problem. If It isn’t fixed, please go to Ticket Support and provide your ftp information. We will check and close issuse. Your Ticket id is GCQ-929867.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Css Magician 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum