Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I would need to remove the description in the view of contacts.

At this link:
    http://www.axset.it/immo/index.php?option=com_contact&view=contact&layout=ja_decor:company&id=10&Itemid=478

here are the icons and descriptions of contact data.

For example:
    icon – Address: – Address Data

I want to appear only:
    icon – data address

How and where can I change this?

I want to know if I can put the data in multiple columns to use the entire width of the page.

thanks

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

You can open file root_folder/templates/ja_decor/css/custom.css (if you don’t have this file, just create a new one) then add this code :

.contact .dl-horizontal dt {
    display: none;
    }
    .contact .dl-horizontal > dd {
    padding-left: 20px;
    }

Save your file and recheck.

piterdan Friend

Thanks,
    descriptions are gone.
    I wanted to know if it is possible to enter data in multiple columns.

Best regards

Piero

Adam M Moderator

Hi Piero,

It’s not possible to enter data in multiple columns but I can provide you a custom CSS code to make them display in fixed number of columns. Please clarify a little bit about your idea or provide a screenshot so I can let you know the code should be added there.

piterdan Friend

I am sending you the screenshot of the current view and another screen shot changed, to make you understand how it could be the view with multiple columns.
    thanks
    Best regards
    Pietro

1. contact-1
    2. contact-2
    Adam M Moderator

Hi Pietro,

Thanks for the info. In this case, please provide a temporary FTP account via private reply, I need to adjust the code of bottom part a little bit in order to achieve your desire result.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum