Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone! I need help to modify this template on Joomla 3, but I have two problem. Can you help me?

The first problem is the Social buttons on top. I need to delete them because I don’t want them, and of course, delete the black top bar too.

The second problem is this: I want to post text, not a logo, but then, the result is:

And is really ugly… If I want something like this:

Whose files I need to modify to do this two things?

Thanks!

1. bar
    2. 51be7bf5e1b8ff53051ecdfc724b7ee1o
    TomC Moderator

So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on

TomC Moderator

So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on

indiewild Friend

I edited the first post and included the URL.

Thanks!

TomC Moderator

<em>@indiewild 477156 wrote:</em><blockquote>I edited the first post and included the URL.

Thanks!</blockquote>

Which “social buttons on top” are you referring to?

TomC Moderator

With regard to your logo/main-nav issue, try this . . . .

If you haven’t yet done so, create a new file called “custom.css” within file path –> /templates/ja_zite/css/

Within that custom.css file, paste the following CSS rules:

div.logo-text {
    margin-top: 8px;
    top: 35px;
    }

#ja-mainnav #ja-megamenu {
    float: right;
    position: relative;
    right: 40%';
    }

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE – REFRESH PAGE

Better ??

indiewild Friend

Thanks for the quick answer!

About the social buttons, finally I can deleted it for myself with “display: none” in css. Since I didn’t need that position, it works.

About the menu, finally I made it, but directly into the template.css, because the custom.css didn’t work very well. But thanks!

Only one more thing… I’m trying to change the fonts using the JoomlART tutorial por T3 Framework 2, but when I’m try to post the Raleway font, Ja Zite only shows me the font variant 100. Is strange, because in google fonts, Raleway have up to 900 variant. Can I change that?

Sorry for all the questions, but is the very first template of JoomlART witch documentation didn’t help very much because it shows different things…

TomC Moderator
    indiewild Friend

<em>@TomC 477500 wrote:</em><blockquote>You could try this as a possible alternative —> http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-use-fontface-for-alternative-fonts/</blockquote>

Sorry for the delay. Thanks! This solution help me!

I have a new question, but is better to open a new post because is a template matter, so you can close this. Thanks!

TomC Moderator

Happy I could be of assistance . . . All the best with your continuing site development. 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum