Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

How i can delete the content only from the startpage ?
    (shouldn`t showed on thew start page, only the moduls)

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Thanks to T3 framework which provides option called Skip Component Content under Layout settings in template manager to skip main content part in page you want.

Navigate to Admin panel > Extensions > Templates > JA Mono (the template style which is assigned to homepage) > Layout tab and add home menu item to the Skip Component Content: http://prntscr.com/entaxa

Regards

tirolkamin Friend

Okay Thanks i already add only Home in the Skip Component Content and the Content on the Home Site will not be showed.

But now when i will click on the projects pictures than the content will not be showed.
    Please check on my site (projects = Produktgruppen)

How i can change this.
    On Home the content shouldn`t be showed on the projects sites should be showed

tirolkamin Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I guess the articles under Projects section don’t belong to any menu item so they keeps showing under homepage when you click to open.

You can try to create a new menu item (or use existing one) then assign these articles (or category these articles belong to) to that menu item, it will work then.

In case that the problem still persists, update the credentials of your site again so I will take a look as the provided admin account doesn’t work.

Regards

tirolkamin Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I checked backend of your site and saw that you already had a menu item called Projects under Main menu but it was unpublished.

I just published it again and when you click on any article under projects part on homepage, it will work fine now.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum