Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi guys, I’m blocked due to an ERROR with the Demo Builder environment. I can login as admin, but once logged, in some transactions I get the following message

<blockquote>Forbidden

You don’t have permission to access /administrator/index.php on this server.</blockquote>

and a blank page.

There are a lot of points where the system fails, as an example, in order to reproduce de error, you can try at Backend>Menus>Main menu …. then go to the bottom of the page and click 2 or Next or End Buttons.

I tried as well with a new demo environment (http://ja-zite1343829399.joomweb.com and http://ja-zite1343821185.joomweb.com) and error persists

Thanks in advance for your assistance

joancarles

Sherlock Friend

Hi jcsanjurjo,

I have tried and did not see the mentioned problems, maybe there have been problems with the system at the time you built the demo, would you mind try again one more time and let me know if the problem still there ?

jcsanjurjo Friend

Hi @sherlock Holmes, I try again, and the problem still is there …

1. error
    Sherlock Friend

Hi jcsanjurko,

From the image attachment I am seeing it still is the demo site of ja-zite1343829399 you should try to build a new one to see if the problem disappear 🙂

jcsanjurjo Friend

Hi again Sherlock Holmes, I ordered a new Demo Builder environment -now is http://ja-zite1343999986.joomweb.com- and tried again at Backend>Menus>Main menu …. then go to the bottom of the page and click “2” or “Next” or “End” Button, and still the same error. See screenshot

Thanks for your assistance.

joan carles

1. error
    Sherlock Friend

Hi jcsanjurjo,

I have tried but it’s strange that I could not replicate the mentioned problem, let me know if there are any special settings you have made in building the demo 🙂

jcsanjurjo Friend

No, no special settings. The only thing I can choose is the admin password when I order a demo builder environment. No more …

joan carles

Sherlock Friend

<em>@jcsanjurjo 333227 wrote:</em><blockquote>No, no special settings. The only thing I can choose is the admin password when I order a demo builder environment. No more …

joan carles</blockquote>

That’s strange, I have tried more than one time and could not replicate the problem myself, Would you please try it again one more time ?

jcsanjurjo Friend

Not yet @sherlock Holmes. BTW I installed a quicstart site and now I can access to all the backend settings. Thanks in any case for your help. joan carles

Sherlock Friend

<em>@jcsanjurjo 333555 wrote:</em><blockquote>Not yet @sherlock Holmes. BTW I installed a quicstart site and now I can access to all the backend settings. Thanks in any case for your help. joan carles</blockquote>

okay That’s another way to access the back-end settings 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum