Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Does anyone have the same log-in box as shown in the demo?

Could I have a copy please.

Thanks in advance 😉

1. Untitled-1
    Phill Moderator

Can you not just download the template and get it from there? Or do you need it in a different template?

mfcphil Friend

No I downloaded it but just has LOST PASSWORD? REGISTER.

I would like the one with Forgot your password? Forgot your username? Create an account.

as in the demo.

You would not believe how many time you have to resend peoples details because these little messages are missing 🙂

Phill Moderator

Weird, I just downloaded and installed the quickstart and the forgot password/forgot username links are there. I’ll take a look at the settings and see if I can see something.

I’m assuming you installed from the template not the quickstart?

mfcphil Friend

I simply uploaded the template into the folder via http://ftp……its a long story.

if you have the 2 files in the log-in box could you attach them here

this is how its looking on mine at the present http://www.peacockquizzes.com/its-a-puppet.html

Phill Moderator

Here you go

1. mod_login.zip
    Arvind Chauhan Moderator

not fully sure if this file will do the trick. unzip and replace the file in your templates/ja_edenite/html/mod_login.

take a backup of your file first. waiting for your reply.

regards

arvind

1. default.zip
    Arvind Chauhan Moderator

You beat me Phil 😛

mfcphil Friend

Alas that did not do the trick…….is that the 1.5

sorry I forgot to say mine is for the 1.0 :confused:

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@mfcphil 122364 wrote:</em><blockquote>Alas that did not do the trick…….is that the 1.5

sorry I forgot to say mine is for the 1.0 :confused:</blockquote>

well lol, yup mine was 1.5 and guess Phil gave you the same. Don’t have 1.0 in my current downloads. will dig into my achieve, if i find something, its for you.

regards

arvind

mfcphil Friend

Thanks arvind

I seem to have a bit of a conflict at the mo with

mod_login and mod_ja_login grrrrr:confused:

Phill Moderator

Well upgrade to a proper version:p

I’ll see if J1.0 has it

Phill Moderator

Nope, J1.0 only has the same module as you. I’m quite sure it is a J1.0 thing. Sorry.

Cor blimey, it has been a long time since I have used the J1.0 installer. It now looks so dated.

mfcphil Friend

yes I am changing template as mine can not be migrated, too many custom mods….so they say

mfcphil Friend

quicky….since I have been messing about with the log-in…my redirectional page after log-in appears on the right hand side of the homepage instead of the full page of its own like it used to…ideas??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mfcphil 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum